Puriclean II Model UKF8001AXX
Brand New ORIGINAL FACTORY SEALED fridge water filters
This is in ORIGINAL Manufacturers box. These are NOT substitute or 3rd party filter/s.
Many Maytag, Jenn-Air and Amana fridges. Replaces many Old filters. Refer list below.
About the UKF8001AXX:
A factory original product, the UKF8001 water filter fits a variety of refrigerator brands and replaces the discontinued PuriClean II UKF8001AXX filter. It meets NSF International Standards 42 and 53 for chlorine, cyst, lead, asbestos and other particulate reduction. With a capacity to clean up to 750 gallons of water, the filter dispenses water at a flow rate of 0.78 gallons per minute. To achieve the best water quality, change the filter every six months. Find the filter in the refrigerator’s back upper right corner and follow the simple replacement process outlined on the replacement filter’s packaging.
The UKF8001AXX Fridge Filter For Replace Part Numbers
The UKF8001AXX Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the UKF8001AXX does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
Installation and replacement procedure for the UKF8001AXX fridge water filter:
1. Locate your filter inside the refrigerator door, it is usually found in the top right corner.
2. Unlatch the plastic filter cover and let it swing down, it may help to clear space under the cover so you can open it all the way.
3. Firmly grasp the filter and twist it a quarter turn counterclockwise to unlock the filter
4. Pull the filter out of the refrigerator, the water will shut off as soon as the filter is removed.
5. Push the new filter into the fridge and twist it a quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
6. Lift the plastic cover up until it snaps closed and reset your “change filter” indicator light (if you have one)
7. To reset the “change filter” indicator light... • Press and hold the dispenser lock and auto light buttons on the dispenser (at the same time) for 4 seconds until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release both buttons. OR bull Press the dispenser lock and water buttons for 4 seconds until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release both buttons.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
The UKF8001AXX Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
|Flow Rate||0.78 lpm|
|Operating Temperature||min 33°F / max 100°F|
|Operating Pressure||min 33 psi / max 120 psi|
|Technology||High quality Carbon Block|
|Function||Chemical and Mechanical Reduction|
|Service Life||6 months|
|Dimensions||8" x 2-1/4"|
|Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.|
Please Call 1300 767 072 or
Simply Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIDGE FILTER SUPPLIER
MAYTAG / JENNAIR FRIDGE FILTER
GENUINE WATER FILTER VIDEO INSTALLATION GUIDE