SAMSUNG GENUINE EF-9603 MAGIC WATER FILTER WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
100% GENUINE SAMSUNG FILTERS
THE EF-9603 MAGIC WATER FILTER WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE FOR SAMSUNG FRIDGES:
* is an external refrigerator water filter for Samsung fridges
* is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use externally fitting cartridges
* is designed to be installed on the 1/4" diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/icemaker
* water filter with screw fitting connectors
* the manufacturer recommends replacement every 6 months
* country of origin Korea
* UPC 880382175129
This is a Genuine Samsung EF-9603 ice maker water filter with push fitting will fit select models of any other external inline filter with 1/4" water pipe fittings. Please check Models This Part Fits to make sure this filter will easily slot into your fridge water dispenser.
The Samsung EF-9603 water filter replaces:
3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417, DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A, External
The Samsung EF-9603 fridge filters for SAMSUNG fridges replace or compatible with the following filter part numbers
The Samsung EF-9603 Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, theSamsung EF-9603 and WSF-100 does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
Installation and replacement procedure for the Samsung EF-9603 and WSF-100 fridge water filter:
1. Turn off the cold water supply.
2. Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter
3. Discard the old water filter.
4. Repeat on the other end of the filter.
5. Turn on the water supply.
6. Check the filter area for leaks.
7. Run water through the dispenser for 6 - 7 minutes to purge the system.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
The Samsung EF-9603 Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
|Flow Rate||1.9 lpm|
|Operating Temperature||min 0.6°C / max 38°C|
|Operating Pressure||min 137 kPa (20 psi) / max 862 kPa (1252 psi)|
|Technology||High quality Carbon Block|
|Function||Chemical and Mechanical Reduction|
|Service Life||6 months|
|Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.|
Please Call 1300 767 072 or
Simply Email to email@example.com
FRIDGE FILTER SUPPLIER